Friday, May 9, 2008

Power Rangers and little boys!


So just imagine this....you know the original power rangers movie? The best one of all? So Parker has learned the "moves" of the white one and tells us that if any bad guys or monsters come he will protect us! So he has taught Gage this karate/dance thing...I was with Julie shopping today and Matt called and asked where the camera was and of course when we want it we can't find it..anyways Matt had gone outside to check on the boys and they were in the sandbox, butt naked and doing this karate/dance thing! Butt naked!! Oh mylanta! Just a funny experience I wanted to share with y'all!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Parker, Parker, Parker.....
I loved the power ranger dance you showed us yesterday! You need to take karate now! You are pretty good!

Pop said...

Butt naked. Now who thought them that! That Parker is quite a guy. Hajawhoeechop!