Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SCHOOL!





So today was the first day of school for all the kids! Parker has been going for a month now and loves it! It's a beautiful morning and very quiet at my house...Brayden couldn't wait, he had his shoes and socks AND backpack on by 7:30am and sitting on the couch! James was so excited and was just playing everything by ear, just very kick back and ready to go! Then there's my Shelby....sophomore....I actually got teary eyed with her leaving this morning! I can't believe she's almost 16! I know I'm a boob! I love that my kids are so willing to take on their lives and be an inspiration to everyone...even mom! I love you guys!

1 comment:

The Bach 10 said...

Wow it's been a year since you've blogged are you planning on getting it printed into a book? That is my long time goal. i know it is hard to keep up. Hope you and your family are all doing great!! Glad I can catch up with ya on face book, :)